Terms and Conditions
Rules and Prize Winner Terms and Conditions
1. Swimwear purchase to the value of R1000 required for eligibility. By participating in the competition, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding. To enter, complete the purchase and submit an entry in store.
2. There are no limits to the number of entrees per customer. Sponsors cannot be held responsible for computer system hardware, software or program errors, or other failures in computer transmissions or network connections for any entries lost or delayed through email. Sponsors cannot be held responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected or postage due mail entries.
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
4. Employees of Sponsors, staff and families of related suppliers, tour agents, sponsors, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their agents and immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate in the prize drawing.
5. The closing date for an entry is 12 midnight (CAT) on 24 December 2017. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Sponsor’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified within 5 days of drawing. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or regular mail. In case of the unavailability of any prize, Sponsors reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. The prize must be taken, and travel completed, as per the dates of the prize. Black out dates and restrictions may apply. Dates will be set and communicated upon notification.
8. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. Travel dates may be subject to blackout periods and other restrictions. If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit the prize will be forfeited. Entrants waive the right to claim as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs or expenses associated with redemption or travel to redeem.
9. The prize winner must accept that that his/her name and/or likeness may be announced in prize sponsors literature or on the Internet for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. Sponsors may use any entrant information obtained in this promotional competition for purposes of conducting such competitions and does not disclose such information externally to third parties, except with a fulfillment house which Sponsor uses to help select winners and fulfill prizes and with third-party sponsors. Any information supplied to a third party sponsor may be retained by such sponsor and will be out of the control of Sponsor.
11a. The MSC cruise winner will be drawn who shall be entitled to prize as described. Both tickets must be used on the same cruise and dates, departure TBA.
11b. Winner and guest must depart from same port and return to that port. By accepting prize, the winner agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.
11c. This offer is subject to availability and does not represent entitlement to book to travel on a specific route on a specific date. Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable. As with all tickets, arrangements are subject to availability and space is capacity controlled.
11d. Winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
11e. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of major catastrophe, terrorist attack, epidemic, war, earthquake, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event.
11f. A seven (7) day advance notice is required. All expenses not expressly stated in the package description, including but not limited to, meals, ground transportation, passport and visa fees, security fees, taxes, insurance, gasoline or otherwise are the responsibility solely of winner. . Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
11g. The winner must have access to the Durban port. No flights or transportation to port will be covered by the Sponsor.